Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl.
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly w/doors
    Insulation
    JRB TQ & UQ quilts
    Suspension
    Web

WTT; WB type machined triangle buckle for light weight alcohol stove.

To all you Warbonnet fans who have converted to whoopies slings; I would like to trade a light weight stove for a set of the machined solid triangular buckle. I have no use for the old style bent wire ones, they aren't durable enough for me, so they have to be the solid ones. The loop of rope it came on is a plus but not necessary because I can make my own if need be. A set is enough buckles to hang one hammock (4 buckles).

The stoves are a copy of the one that Grizz made and showed us in this thread http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=40941 . It is super light (actually so light I don't have a scale sensitive enough to weigh it on) and VERY efficient. It's a first rate water boiler. It's hot enough to fry eggs on but too cool to make a nice golden brown pancake on (it will make pale pancakes though).

I have 9 stoves for trade so PM me and I'll give you my address. You will pay to ship the buckles to me and I'll pay to ship the stove to you once I receive the buckles and confirm that they are the correct type of buckles. This will be first come first served according to the order in which I receive the PMs.

Thanks and I look forward to trading,
    Beast
    Last edited by Beast 71; 01-23-2012 at 17:24.

• + New Posts