Ok,

I've been thinking about this for awhile and finally think I'm ready to handle the logistics. For those not familiar this fabric is commonly used in hospital surgery garments to keep patients warm on the very cool operating table. (cool temps slow baterial growth)
Ok, I've found 4'x7' blankets in boxes of 25 for $150.36 deliver to me. That bring the cost of each to $6.02 for me. But, I only want a few of them to experiment with and maybe make something cool. I'd like to split the costs with other interested parties; if there are any.
As per forum group buy rules I need to include shipping & paypal fees which I've not yet determined. If permitted I would consider adding a $0.73 charge per blanket to account for shipping. Bring the calculation for final cost to X(6.75)+paypal cost | X= nmber of blankets ordered. I'm certainly not expecting to make any sort of mentionable profit. In fact I do expect to have some addiontal expenses come out of my pocket. I am willing to keep up to 10 blankets myself. So, once/if 15 of them are accounted for I will post a 1 week notice with absolute final costs. All interested parties will have this week to make payment via paypal, only.