Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    WB SF camo
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Images
    I have used Zing-it, which is 1.75 I believe and Dynaglide in both bright green and Orange. They splice great and are nice lines but I am A) almost out and B) looking for something with less visual impact. So I am looking at Lash-it in both the 1.75 and 2.2 mm sizes. Correct me if I am wrong but this is essentially the same stuff but in grey yes?

Keith

It had to happen eventually

Hey all,

I've just received word that the price on Amsteel Blue 7/64", by the foot only, is going up in price to .23 from .21.

The price update showed up in the system overnight, but I'm holding off on pushing this out to the web for another day to give people a last minute crack at the "old" price. The price will likely go up tomorrow (no pressure, right?).

As a reminder, the Hammockforums code is still good for 5% off your merchandise or you can use the Spring5 code which is $5 off orders over $30 and is good through May 15th.

Sorry to drop that bummer on you guys, but maybe a few of you can get in under the wire.

Regards,
    Scott
    Redden Marine - Amsteel Blue by the Foot

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty
    Tarp
    HG dyneema/MacCat
    Insulation
    DIY UQ and UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Redden Web View Post
    I've just received word that the price on Amsteel Blue 7/64", by the foot only, is going up in price to .23 from .21.

The price update showed up in the system overnight, but I'm holding off on pushing this out to the web for another day to give people a last minute crack at the "old" price. The price will likely go up tomorrow (no pressure, right?).

As a reminder, the Hammockforums code is still good for 5% off your merchandise ....
    Well, I thought I'd take advantage of your heads-up warning and did place an order just now. But even with the Hammockforums code, I was still charged full price (.21/ft).

Did I do something wrong?

Rain Man

"You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims." --Harriet Woods

http://www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
    Well, I thought I'd take advantage of your heads-up warning and did place an order just now. But even with the Hammockforums code, I was still charged full price (.21/ft).

Did I do something wrong?

Rain Man

Rain Man,

I wanted to let you know we did get your email and applied the discount on the back end, so you're covered.

Did you see the discount as part of your order during the Review Order section right before submitting it?

Thanks!
    Scott
    [email protected]

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty
    Tarp
    HG dyneema/MacCat
    Insulation
    DIY UQ and UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    I wanted to let you know we did get your email and applied the discount on the back end, so you're covered.
    Thanks!

Did you see the discount as part of your order during the Review Order section right before submitting it?
    No, nor did I see a place where one was missing, which might have alerted me. I saw a place to put in the code and ask for a "quote." That's where I put it in. After that, never saw a place again. Did I just miss something?

Rain Man

"You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims." --Harriet Woods

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    Ordered a spool of LashIt this morning, hoping it arrives before my gorge trip in a week and a half, got a new tarp that needs rigging.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
    Thanks!

No, nor did I see a place where one was missing, which might have alerted me. I saw a place to put in the code and ask for a "quote." That's where I put it in. After that, never saw a place again. Did I just miss something?

Rain Man

That might be it! In the shopping cart, the left column where it says "Get A Quote" is for your shipping information, like a ZIP code.

The center column is for Discount Codes and Gift Cards. You plop your code right into the top-center box and click "Apply Coupon". It should update the total in the right column, where you can "Proceed to Checkout" or choose one of the other payment options. If you miss this section, and use the regular checkout, there's a spot after the address info where it asks if you wanted to go back and enter a discount code.

The team will talk over how to make that more visible. Thanks for sending in the email so we got you taken care of.

Thanks!
    Scott

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty
    Tarp
    HG dyneema/MacCat
    Insulation
    DIY UQ and UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    That might be it! In the shopping cart, the left column where it says "Get A Quote" is for your shipping information, like a ZIP code.

The center column is for Discount Codes and Gift Cards. You plop your code right into the top-center box and click "Apply Coupon".
    That's exactly where I put the discount code. I also put my zip code in the zip code box and clicked "Get A Quote." Perhaps that cleared out the discount box (which it shouldn't have, as the Quote should have taken the discount into account)?

Anyway, glad to have it taken care of! Thanks!

Rain Man

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    Is there anyway to check the status of my order?

I haven't received a shipping notice and I'm a bit concerned that it may not arrive in time for my upcoming trip.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    2 weeks ago, I ordered 140 ft of amsteel off Redden on a weekend,,,and even tho I never got a shipping notice,,it was in my mail box by wed...I don't think you have to worry about not getting your shipment Catavarie as I have ordered off them several times with the same results. You can call them however if that puts you at ease. Their service is fantastic in my book.
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast