Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES

Osprey Atmos 50, Down Vest, Vargo Ti Stove, DIY Stove, Fat Wood, $220 for everything

trying to reduce my weight and i have it in my head that i need a ULA Circuit and am going to hopefull try and sell all this stuff together to finance it

this is my current pack, it's a Osprey Atmos 50 size large, 2011 model, i'm 6'3" 200lbs and it fits me good, weighs 56oz. the pack is in really good shape and has only been used for one season, i put some duct tape along the bottom of it before it was ever taken outside because i had read that the pack can get scuffed up there when you set it down on the ground so i was preemptive to take care of it, there are absolutely no tears or rips, i will launder it before i send it out, it has a few dirty spots but will clean up like new (pics make it look way dirtier that it really is) i made a couple of shoulder strap pockets for it attached with velcro so you can take them on and off, took off the ice ax loops and sleeping pad straps to save weight will put them back on for the buyer tho, all the straps are stock and nothing has been cut off

great pack super well made and super comfortable, carried almost 30lbs for 5 days on one trip and it was comfortable the entire time, pack also has Ospreys lifetime guarantee which means if anything happens to it for any reason osprey will fix it free of charge, tough to beat their gaurantee

the second item is a Vargo Ti stove that i have modified by drilling holes in the bottom of all the panels and opening the top "v" a little bit, it burns alot better now than it did stock, i have the storage pouch for it too

third is a Cabelas down vest, the vest is brand new and has never been worn, it is a size XL with 650 fill power down

lastly is a homemade whitebox clone stove made out of a bud light aluminum bottle, the stove has a rolled top and fiberglass wicking around it to speed up the prime time from about 1 minute to about 15 seconds, stove weighs 29 grams, jets are 1.016mm, stove will boil 2 cups cold h2o in about 5 minutes

just to round it out i will throw in a nice big bundle of pine pitch fatwood split down to pencil size for you

i want to sell everything together, pack/vargo/vest/stove/wood for $220 total shipped CONUS, smoke and pet free home

paypal is preferred, PM me with any question

thanks

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Hammock
    DIY Hennessey A-sym
    Tarp
    JRB Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    3S Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Webbing / Amsteel
    thats a nice gesture to include fatwood boot. These look like great pieces of gear. I can attest to the comfort of the osprey backpack, since my friend had one and I frequently wore it. IMO, however, it might be a lot easier to sell seperatley since most people are looking for single items in particular. I would take that budlight stove off your hands if you consider it. Thanks

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 double
    Tarp
    Super mega ogee
    Suspension
    Whoopie

I'd be interested

I'd be interested in the vargo if you split them up

Hammock
    My own $25 DIY Hammock.
    Tarp
    Chinook Camo.
    Insulation
    E.C.W.S Military
    Suspension
    Bioshock
    Quote Originally Posted by motocory View Post
    I'd be interested in the vargo if you split them up
    I have one of these and love it. If motocory doesn't want this I'll take it depending on price.
    Boothill, how did you cut the top V's?????? Looks like it would help with drafting. I use mine mainly as a windscreen for my various Alcky stoves but just in case I run out of fuel for my stove I can always burn wood or????? Great piece of kit and weighs the same or less then my other windscreens.

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    Quote Originally Posted by DiezelDorf View Post
    IMO, however, it might be a lot easier to sell seperatley since most people are looking for single items in particular.
    yea i know, really want to sell it all at once so i'm not sitting on one thing or another......get the $ for a few things and it somehow seems to disappear before all the other $ comes in and poof the lump sum for the ULA is gone

Quote Originally Posted by injun51 View Post
    Boothill, how did you cut the top V's?????? Looks like it would help with drafting.
    i just used the biggest grinding wheel i had for my dremel and widened the the V at the top with it......the holes around the base REALLY helped with the drafting and i would say it burns atleast 50% now than when stock

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

If you decide to split, I might be interested in the osprey....

Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    $210 shipped conus

boot

Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    bump and price drop to $200 shipped, if it doesn't go for this i might break things up and sell individually.......or i may just hang on to everything too, haven't decided quite yet

boot

Hammock
    DIY whipped end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear CF
    Insulation
    40* or 20* Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Dang, I just bought one of those Atmos packs. Should have waited and got all the other cool gear with it!!!
    Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity.
    -Thor Heyerdahl

did you ever decide what you are doing with this?

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast