So a few weeks ago, I emailed PapaSmurf about conjuring up a Dangerbird for me. I am not a small fellow at 6'8" and 250 lbs, so I asked his opinion on what I might need.

We shared a few emails and ideas and he came up with a beautiful monster for me. It is 144" x 72" of pure double-layer bliss.

Of course it has the integrated bug net and weather-cover. He even put buckles and webbing instead of whoopies (I know, it's just my preference). He also installed integrated zippered pockets at the head and foot end for me with built in dividers to seperate my knick-knacks at my request.

I am swimming in this hammock. It is HUGE. I "fit" inside my WBBB and it was comfy if I got it just right, but this Dangerbird (I'm not creative enough to come up with my own clever name yet) is simply amazing in regards to comfort. I couldn't be happier.

So if you are a tall guy, and you want to know how those shorter hammock-hangers feel inside their hammocks, I couldn't recommend the Dangerbird enough. I now know what a 5'8" person feels like in their "normal sized" hammock thanks to PapaSmurf.