I figure if you are tyring to build an ant hill, you should start by asking the Ants! So I have joined your forum to try to find some info.

I recently received my grandfather's steel framed hammock (it is at least 40 years old, because I remember it from my childhood!). The frame is in great shape but off course the material has long ago disappeard. I have been searching all of the differnt frame options/styles out there but can't find anything that fits my configuration.

It is a slip together frame in a boat configuration with 1 hanging hook on one end with 3 hooks across a bar on the other end. Can anyone recommend a hammock to fit this? My rough measurement is about 10 feet across.

I know I will need to choose something with material versus rope as I have a two year old and don't desire to see him dangeling through the cords. I have seen the ones with one ring on each end and spreader bar which I thought I could probably rig an extra support for the other 2 hooks (or just ignore them all together). I also will be accomidating a 6'4 hubby who is >250lbs.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.