I would suggest calling to make your order and see if they will let you have one that way with the understanding of the wrong packaging.
Newest update: Got off the phone with cs about my order for the 16x16 being out of stock after I had made my purchase and have now ordered this one:
I wanted a big tarp also so this one should fit the bill. They gave me free shipping and a "one time only" $10 off coupon which brought my total to $25.97 for an 11.5x14 tarp. Hoping it'll be a good one for car camping........if I get it
I'm waiting to see if they are actually sold out of the 12x12 (aka 8.5x8.5) before sending one of the two I received back to them. I'd much rather re-sell the tarp at cost directly to a HF member and ensure they get what they want as opposed to sending it back to SG and it disappearing (ha!) or someone else in a different community snagging it.
Yep.....I also got an email this morning (it's time stamped 2:50 am) stating that they were sorry about my order from yesterday, but they didn't realize that they were out of stock. I just could scream!
How many of us are going to end up with that email?
What is up with the Princess Bag. I thought that was too funny.
Yosemite Sam: Are you trying to make me look a fool?
Bugs: You don't need me to make you look like a fool.
Yosemite Sam: Yer deerrrnnn right I don't!
I got the same email, out of stock!!