Hammock
    wbbb dl 1.7
    Tarp
    wht litning 10x12
    Insulation
    diy sew pluq
    Suspension
    webbing, buckles
    I would go with the warbonnet all in one suspension system he sells. His buckles are super light and easy to adjust. I've never had any problem with mine on my wbbb. I just hope the loop of Amsteel that comes with it is long enough to go all the way through the channel on your ENO. Which remembering my old double nest, it should be long enough to work good.

Hammock
    ENO DN
    Suspension
    DIY Ring Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Statesfadeaway View Post
    I would go with the warbonnet all in one suspension system he sells. His buckles are super light and easy to adjust. I've never had any problem with mine on my wbbb. I just hope the loop of Amsteel that comes with it is long enough to go all the way through the channel on your ENO. Which remembering my old double nest, it should be long enough to work good.
    Between you and me, I just realized that it came with the amsteel loops. I was planning on ordering some cord and making a loop, but nevermind....this conversation never happened...
    I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work...
    I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."
    And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.
    -From the Auburn Creed, by George Petrie, 1945

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12