Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

FS: Mens Shoes and Boots: 10.5/11/11.5

For sale: mens shoes and boots, mostly size 11 with some others mixed in. I have delveloped some foot issues over the years and have some very particular needs for these excellent shoes can leave my gear locker. All in very good condtion and wear as noted. I will happily give discounts for multiple purchases. Prices include shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees. Please do consider that shipping is a significant portion of the price.

================================================== ================

Sold pending funds: New Balance MW955GT, US mens 11, D width, light wear, 37.4oz per pair on my scale, Gore-Tex lined. $35 with shipping/paypal

Manufacturer's description:
    <i>Outdoor styling, athletic comfort, and waterproof protection are the hallmarks of the low-cut MW955 walking shoe from New Balance. Featuring Gore-Tex® waterproof protection, this sporty shoe is tough enough for rainstorms and snowy city streets, yet cool enough for weekend getaways. ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and forefoot lends support, while the C-CAP® compression-molded EVA midsole enhances flexibility. The ¾ ROCK STOP plate protects the foot from rocks and shock, minimizing pressure, and dispersing shock energy. The Ndurance® rubber outsole provides support and traction on a variety of terrain. </i>

Sold pending funds: Merrell Pulse II Waterproof Mid boots, US mens 11, medium width light wear, 43.7oz/pair. Velcro on the heels for Dirty Girl gaiters. $40 with shipping/paypal.

<i>
    *Uppers feature nubuck and pigskin leathers with protective Benecke Ceraprene® toe bumpers and injection-molded heel counters
    *Waterproof bootie construction keeps feet dry and comfortable; polyester mesh linings wick away excess perspiration and disperse it for quick drying
    *Leather/Ballisticore™ nylon tongues are padded to reduce lace pressure and are fully gusseted to seal out water and trail debris
    *Removable, anatomically shaped footbeds offer precision comfort and moisture management
    *Compression-molded EVA midsoles with Air Cushion® heel pockets provide cushioning, stability and durability
    *Molded nylon arch supports supply superb torsional stability
    *Aggressive Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus™ outsoles feature deep lugs for definitive stability and braking on various surfaces</i>

SOLD: Salomon Softshell shoes, mens US size 11, medium width, light wear, 28.4oz/pair. $30 with shipping/paypal

Manufacturer's despcription:<i>
    *Advanced Quickfit lacing system snugs the fit with one pull
    *Mesh pocket on the tongue stores the lace lock
    *Removable, cushioning OrthoLite® footbed
    *Gusseted tongue
    *Protective toe rand
    *High-traction Contagrip® rubber outsole
    Synthetic upper</i>

Raichle Dayton Low MS nubuck leather shoes with Vibram soles, glove leather linings, Merrell insoles, light wear. US mens size 11, 35oz/pair. $30 with shipping/paypal

SOLD: New Balance M809BR trial runners, US mens size 11.5, D width, 31.5oz/pair, light wear. $27 with shipping/paypal

<i>Get trail-ready with this rugged-style trainer. Advanced cushioning ABZORB® EX in the heel for excellent shock absorption and the durable all-terrain outsole make this an excellent choice for off-road adventures.

*3/4 Length of Abzorb® EX provides durable cushioning
    *ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
    *Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
    *C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
    *Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
    *Gusseted Tongue fully attached to shoe keeps debris out
    *AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use

SOLD: Adidas Response trail runners, mens US size 11.5, medium width, nearly new condtion, 30oz/pair They hade a lip on the back that Adidas called a "spoiler" and designed to be removable, so I did-- much in the way for a trail shoe. I think this is the original Repsonse model, not the current Repsonse 18. "Traxion" sole, typical trail runner construction. $27 with shipping/paypal.

================================================== ================================================== ==

SOLD: New Balance MW748BR, US mens size 10.5, 4E width, light wear, 32oz/pair. $35 including shipping/paypal. I rinsed them off, so they are still drying and the photos reflect that--- no stains!

<i>Designed to provide maximum traction in adventurous environments, this lightweight and breathable shoe offers substantial cushioning with an aggressive outsole.

*ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
    *The STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
    *Leather/Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
    *External Heel Counter - Provides rearfoot motion control
    *Color: Brown
    *Shoe Last: AL-1</i>

================================================== ================================================== ==

Keen Newport Waterproof sandals, mens US size 11, moderate wear on outboard side of heels, khaki/night color, 33.7oz/pair. $35 including shipping/paypal. I washed them, so they are still drying and the photos reflect that--- no stains!

<i>Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.

- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
    - Compression molded EVA midsole
    - Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed
    - Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
    - Patented toe protection
    - Secure fit strap design
    - Ultra-suede footbed cover
    - Washable waterproof leather upper</i>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DaleW; 04-04-2012 at 01:04.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    WBBB Mamajamba
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    I'll take the New Balance MW748BR.

PM following

Hammock
    HH UL Explorer
    Tarp
    OES Silnyl Deluxe
    Insulation
    Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'll take these. New Balance M809BR trial runners.

Hammock
    HH UL Explorer
    Tarp
    OES Silnyl Deluxe
    Insulation
    Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'll take the Adidas Response trail runners as well.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 double
    Tarp
    Super mega ogee
    Suspension
    Whoopie

i'll take the soloman's

I'll take the soloman's

• + New Posts