I have both an HH and a WBBB, and I am looking to lighten my load to accommodate a smaller pack. I have not yet popped for an UQ, so I think I need to stick with a double-layer. I live in AZ now, so don't need a bugnet. I'm 6'4" & 235lbs, so shoulder width could be an issue.

The two contenders seem to be a Claytor Nonet (1 lb) and a WB Traveler 1.1 dbl (19/23 oz). Does anyone know if the Claytor specs include the suspension? I know Brandon is always very exact and conservative on weights.

The differentiators seem to be the RL on the Traveler, and it seems to be slightly wider. The RL isn't important to me, the key is comfort and low weight & volume in the pack.

I'd appreciate any facts about the Nonet weight and relative comfort of the two, or if there are any other contenders out there I should be considering. I'd like to eventually lower my baseweight even more by going with one of the single-layer hammocks (ENO?), but from what I can tell so far there doesn't seem to be a huge weight savings there either.

Thanks!
--Kurt