I purchased a HH Safari, with the view to adding a noseeum net during the winter, so the hammock would be ready for this spring. Procrastination, moving, and having to hunt for the sewing machine, caused me to delay until just this last few weeks. I utilized Headchange4u's measuring technique to determine the size of the noseeum required, and I then decided on the method of attaching the net to the hammock. I decided I wanted to be able to totally remove the netting during bugless times, so I used a completely separating zipper, in a #10 YYk tooth, not coil, zippper. I know this is very heavy, but so is the Safari, and I doubt that any gram weenies would want to carry this far. The zipper is 120 inches in lenth, and is 2 iinches too short for the actual lenth of the hammock sides. I put the 2 inches on one end, and jury-rigged a "velcro-like temp fix to keep the end closed. Sorry that there are no pictures just yet, but I am missing my sd card for the camera, and will take pictures as soon as I get another card. The sewing seems to be OK, and my wife, who as sewn for many years, says it is a good first project.