Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I agree that the criticism is very fair. Everyone thinks very highly of Brian and his product but are simply pointing out that communication is an issue. This takes nothing away from people making the point that he does make an exceptional tarp. I didn't mean for this topic to have such a large response and I do really appreciate everyone's feedback and input into this thread. Just an update: Brian has found the time to respond saying he has now sent the items with a nice little discount which I greatly appreciated. I would of just been happy with the items and he didn't have to do that. So I thanked him for that. Everyone seems to have a great respect of Brian and what he does. They're just trying to point out how much better oes could potentially be. It's simply feedback. Thanks again everyone for your advice and feedback. It really helped.

Hammock
    Eno DN
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe Sil
    Insulation
    Jarbidge River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Glad to hear everything worked out alright! You're gonna love your tarp.

Ok, I just came across this while trying to figure out why I haven't received my MacCat Ultra that I ordered on the 22nd of May. I have tried to contact Brian via email and through his website, but have had no luck.

I purchased the tarp based on the wonderful reviews. Had I known there were problems I would had second thoughts.

Hammock
    TTTM single
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    rope and straps

Lightbulb

Hi Don! Had been in the same boat. His communications are somewhat hit or miss, but You will eventually receive your tarp! Interestingly You bought exactly same tarp as I bought. Brian done artristry on the tarp itself. I have to say, well worth the wait and You'll love that tarp, and it's great coverage.
    Ride fast
    Live fun

Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Images
    Find this thread by Brain for particulars of his delivery performance guarantee.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=52178

I saw that thread too, but I never received a tracking number.

I have no doubt that he makes a great product, that's why I decided to purchase one. I needed a large tarp for my wife and daughter and thought the Ultra would fit them perfectly.

I sent him a message last night via this forum. Hopefully he will get in touch with me.

Same issue here. I'm getting nervous as I have an upcoming long distance hike. I would like to get my tarp in time...

Hammock
    Wl lite owl
    Tarp
    Omw
    Insulation
    UnDeRgRoUnD QuIlTs
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    im going threw the same thing. online they say the tarp is avaible i orderd it and. three days earlier i sent an email about getting a micro after three days no response i ordered one then a week later i got an email saying he doesnt make micro tarps any more two weeks and im still waiting i had a trip planed and orderd an old man winter tarp marty had it to me in two days by the way i was going on the trip that weekend lol i wanted a summer tarp but if i knew it wasnt going to be here to winter i would ordered a tadploe live in learn i guess but id rather give my hard erned money on someone who has the time to communicate.
    e

There is a problem that needs to be worked out. Unresponsiveness isn't going to resolve anything. What's going on at OES headquarters?

Hammock
    Wl lite owl
    Tarp
    Omw
    Insulation
    UnDeRgRoUnD QuIlTs
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    well i got my tarp today and it is everything ive heard about them very very happy with the tarp he does great work it took about three weeks from order to receiving it. which i guess isnt to bad all in all its just scary not knowing what was going on. i sent oes an email stressing my concerns. the next day the tarp was in the mail so hopefully he continues to improve this is a super nice tarp and to wait three weeks for it is worth it for sure the no emails is just scary as a buyer ive been ripped off online before and i guess im paranoid about that kind of stuff either way i made the right choice in a tarp!

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast