Thanks Gary! Really appreciate your comment. Very much along the lines of what i've been thinking recently. I'm getting to that point where I'm getting a pretty angry. I did a lot of research looking for the right tarp and all i heard was great things about the Maccat line. People have mentioned that Brian can be a bit hard to get onto but i didn't realise that it would be this bad. Plus Brian and OES seem very well respected in the hammocking community and being new to the forums and hammock camping i didn't want to push any buttons so to speak, on how I'm starting to really feel about this situation. Some people have had great communication with Brian and others not so much. I'm a pretty patient bloke and i honestly would have understood if he was running behind schedule. But all he has to do is let me know. Maybe the package has been sent as i write this...? Who knows! ha. But as of right now i still have no idea what's going on. I am still looking forward to my tarp. I will still continue you try and contact him. And i guess all i can do is wait! The only problem is that next time i buy a tarp I may have to look at other options. Sorry if I'm sounding negative but this has been going on for over 2 months and 1 week! Thanks again Gary.