Tarp
    DIY Rooftop
    Insulation
    DIY Apex/Argon
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images

Ordered the Edge tarp

Hey guys I just ordered the edge tarp, question is how long is the usual wait time.the tarp didn't say it read out of stock or anything.
    -Jon-

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    3-season UQ & TQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    I recieved my edge tarp with my hammock back in January. At that time there was no delay in shipping, product was in stock.
    I like the edge, but, I will probably buy the door kit for winter use. Plus there are times in the spring when we are subject to thunderstorms in Oklahoma and need additional protection from swirling wind and rain. The edge works just fine for rain protection.
    "I'd rather be in the mountains thinking about God, than in church thinking about the mountains" - John Muir

Hammock
    DIY Dangerous Bird
    Tarp
    DIY Rooftop
    Insulation
    DIY Apex/Argon
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna935 View Post
    I recieved my edge tarp with my hammock back in January. At that time there was no delay in shipping, product was in stock.
    I like the edge, but, I will probably buy the door kit for winter use. Plus there are times in the spring when we are subject to thunderstorms in Oklahoma and need additional protection from swirling wind and rain. The edge works just fine for rain protection.
    Thanks for the reply, that real good to hear. I did have the BMJ tarp but I could resist buying a Cuben tarp from Hammock gear with the tax refund. So no I don't need two big tarp and decided to go for a small "Summer" tarp
    -Jon-

Hammock
    DIY Dangerous Bird
    Tarp
    DIY Rooftop
    Insulation
    DIY Apex/Argon
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    UPDATE: I canceled my order for the Edge tarp. After seven days of waiting I contacted Warbonnetoutdoors to see what was up with my order since I never recieved any order confirmation or any communication from Warbonnet for that matter. I was told that the wait time for my tarp would be two weeks even though the website didn't show it out of stock or backordered or anything. The long wait time coupled with the fact I was charged $10 shipping for a 10oz tarp that will ship first class for around $5 really didn't set well with me. I love my BlackBird and enjoyed my old BMJ tarp but i'm not too happy with their customer service. I don't see any reason to sit on my order for two weeks before shipping then charging me double. I"m off to the Wilderness Logics site for a Tadpole.
    -Jon-

Hammock
    Dream Hammocks
    Tarp
    Hg Cf hex and OMW
    Insulation
    Revolt & RevX T/Q
    Suspension
    7/64 Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    UPDATE: I canceled my order for the Edge tarp. After seven days of waiting I contacted Warbonnetoutdoors to see what was up with my order since I never recieved any order confirmation or any communication from Warbonnet for that matter. I was told that the wait time for my tarp would be two weeks even though the website didn't show it out of stock or backordered or anything. The long wait time coupled with the fact I was charged $10 shipping for a 10oz tarp that will ship first class for around $5 really didn't set well with me. I love my BlackBird and enjoyed my old BMJ tarp but i'm not too happy with their customer service. I don't see any reason to sit on my order for two weeks before shipping then charging me double. I"m off to the Wilderness Logics site for a Tadpole.
    A little patients. That is all it takes. Let us know how long it will take. I guarantee the wait time might be close. Patients

Hammock
    DIY Dangerous Bird
    Tarp
    DIY Rooftop
    Insulation
    DIY Apex/Argon
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mussleman1234 View Post
    A little patients. That is all it takes. Let us know how long it will take. I guarantee the wait time might be close. Patients
    patience are one thing but I felt disrespected as a customer by not being given any information on whether or not my order was recieved. I had to seek out that information and then was told that the only communicaiton that I would have from the "company" was when it shipped. When I heard that I was shocked that it had not already been shipped. I would understand if it was a "made to order" item, but the website made this item appear "in stock" which should be available for immediate shipping. Couple that with the raised price in shipping and I feel that my money will be better spent with a differnt cottage industry. Now i'm not trying to slam Warbonnett, just sharing my personal feelings and experiences so other perspective buyers can make their own descision.
    -Jon-

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Think about all the orders that are being placed right now with it being Spring/Summer conditions in most places and tax return time. I ordered my WBBB and just contacted Brandon and he said there's a turn-around of 2 weeks for all his products. I am okay with that. It just gets me all that more excited for it to arrive.
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB SF, WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I ordered a superfly on the 6th and I haven't heard anything. But they only notify you when they ship. I am anxious to get it but I knew going in there would be a wait. And from what everyone says.... the wait is worth it. I love my WBBB and can't wait to get everything here so I can get it all set up and dialed in. I am sure Brandon and all the other cottages are swamped with orders right now. So I am waiting patiently for mine.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StaplesHuskies View Post
    Think about all the orders that are being placed right now with it being Spring/Summer conditions in most places and tax return time. I ordered my WBBB and just contacted Brandon and he said there's a turn-around of 2 weeks for all his products. I am okay with that. It just gets me all that more excited for it to arrive.
    But in reality there is a four week turn around. If you order in the middle of it you will get yours in two weeks. Of this recent shipment I had ordered at the beginning so I waited four weeks while some who ordered in the middle got theirs in two. I will say however that for me it would have been worth waiting even longer for.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

• + New Posts