WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, GoLiteTQ
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles

OES MacCat New Batch?

Has anyone received their OES MacCat from the newest batch yet? (i.e. since the move and restart)

I ordered one earlier this month after he announced the "pre-order" and I'm just wondering when it might ship.

Thanks,
    jw

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mountain Bridge UL
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRBShenado& MtWash
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I received mine on Wednesday, set up the ridge line with Dutch hardware and hung this weekend at Savage Gulf Wilderness Area between Nashville and Chattanoga. Great weekend and great gear.

Ordered a deluxe 4/3. Just received notification from USPS that a shipment is pending. I really hope it gets shipped tomorrow 4/23. Hoping to hang next weekend!

I suspect my order was submitted right in the midst of his first big surge since reopening and can live with the longer than expected lead time. Wish email inquiries received a little more attention though.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Guy View Post
    Ordered a deluxe 4/3. Just received notification from USPS that a shipment is pending. I really hope it gets shipped tomorrow 4/23. Hoping to hang next weekend!

I suspect my order was submitted right in the midst of his first big surge since reopening and can live with the longer than expected lead time. Wish email inquiries received a little more attention though.
    This is good to know. My order was more recent. Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure will be well rewarded.

Hammock
    Grand Trunk UL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Suspension
    DIY GT Treeslings

That would about right according to the 1-3 weeks listed on the website. Please let us know when you recieve your tarp so I can get an idea of the time between ordering and delivery.

The lack of email communication is a huge turn off. I've sent three over the past week and haven't received a response. Makes me wonder how hard it would to deal with any problems after the order.

I pulled out the tarp I have been using and noticed several thin spots that I don't think will survive another trip. I really want to buy a MacCat deluxe but I don't know if I can get it in time for my next trip in late May.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, GoLiteTQ
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    The email response issue is what had me posting the question here. Thanks for the information and I'll post up when mine arrives.

Thanks,
    jw

This guy is definitely in business, right? As in, not selling off remaining inventory and then going out of business? I might be interested.

Hammock
    WBRR, Lots of DIY
    Tarp
    MacCat; Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG T/UQ, AHE
    Suspension
    Varies
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsemod View Post
    This guy is definitely in business, right? As in, not selling off remaining inventory and then going out of business? I might be interested.
    Yes.............

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    IX UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    My MacCat Deluxe was ordered Mar 28th (as soon as he started taking orders again), and shipped on Apr 22nd.
    i totally take back all those times i didn't want to nap when i was a kid

woohoo-looks like my tarp will be waiting when i get home today (4/25)-i will post to confirm this.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast