DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by harrellt View Post
    I think you are remembering correctly DivaB. This whole trasaction has been a clustercuss. I inadvertently jumped the line. Once I called 2nd dibs and was PM'd by seller, I didn't check the thread again until the other day when I was doing some detective work. I have since made contact with the member in line in front of me and we're all square. But he didn't hear from the seller either once he called him out on scrambling up the FS rules.

All that said, I have NO ill will toward the seller. If this was a PIF with no item received, I'd call no harm, no foul. But I did spend money, so I either want it back or the item. My main reason for starting this thread was just to find out the best course of action from here. Unfortunately, it appears that may be filing a dispute with PayPal.

On the bright side, it's spring and I'm going hanging soon

OK...so it's not that. Last activity was logged in today. If you've sent PM through the forum and his paypal email, I think your doing everything right, at least it's how I'd handle it if it were me. Communication is key and I'm sorry you haven't heard anything back. Fingers crossed everything gets taken care of.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Yeah harrellt total bummer that this is happening to you. But I as well commend you on how maturely you are handeling yourself in seeking information on the best way to resolve an issue such as this. If it were me I would attempt one more PM and email and give mabey give it another couple days. But if I still did not hear anything I would Contact pay pal as well suggest PM'ing the mods just so they can keep an eye out on things. Hope all gets resolved and hopefully this dosent give you the wrong impression about Hammock Forums. This is a great place and I rarely see post such as yours. Cheers to getting this all resolved.
    LRR
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    Just for the record - harrellt did PM the mods about the issue yesterday. We didn't have time to followup with him about it until today, but we did contact the seller to make it clear that he should contact the OP about the transaction right away.

If the seller doesn't communicate quite soon, the best recourse is indeed to file the PayPal dispute. That's how harrellt will get his funds back. And if that's the course things take, the seller will very likely be restricted from the Marketplace forum entirely.

But if, as we hope, this is actually an oversight or a shipping issue...then perhaps this will all be cleared up very soon with a little information sharing.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    Den Mother DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly/Noah's 12
    Insulation
    leighlo UQ-DIY TQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Thanks for chiming in here, Angrysparrow. This has gotten all the attention it needs from the public. Would you mind closing this thread? Thanks.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12