Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ's
    Images

SOLD: Gear Closet Cleaning Sale

I am going to put this stuff up on Ebay this weekend. If anyone is interested on this site PM me.

SOLD Clark Ultralight Hammock & Tarp $90. I bought this in 2001. It has been well taken care of. I just replaced the ropes with the same type rope it orginally had. I never use it since I got into the DIY thing. It is as comfortable as my DIY hammocks but something about using what you made.

SOLD Jetboil Personal Stove - Used about 5 canisters with Stove. It has the Camo cozy on it. I got into the alcohol stoves and already have a couple canister stoves.

SOLD Marmot Pounder 40 degree Sleeping Bag- Regular - $90 Still has tags on it. I used it for a couple hours in the hammock as a top quilt under my regular bag. It worked great but I feel the need for a JRB quilt . It has the storage bag but no stuff sack (Marmot will probably send you one). I usually don't compress my stuff as far as the original sacks.

SOLD Granite Gear Nimbus Access FZ3800 Backpack $120
    I bought this pack on impluse. I had ordered a ULA pack but due to Brian's long hike I could not get it until this year. I used this for one overnight to test it out. It was very comfortable. I have the large belt and straps on it. Granite Gear will exchange straps if you need another size. It weighs about 4.5 lbs. The lid weighs a 1lb due to it converts to a waist pack. It used it without the lid on my overnight. I already had enough packs and now have the ULA Conduit which fits my setup better. This pack could be sold as new and lists for $270

SOLD Osprey pack belt - bought off Ebay for DIY project that never got out of my head It is a large size and is very comfortable but of course I only had the belt on. Not exactly UL at about 15oz. $5 if you post a picture in the gallery of a project you used it on.

Now for the truth, I want some more gear and my wife says something has to go so these are the toys I think I can part with. Prices stated above plus actual shipping charges. These are the minimum price I will sell on Ebay after I post them.
    Last edited by hangnout; 02-08-2007 at 19:37. Reason: Item Sold

Images
    PM sent on the JetBoil. I have been looking for a reason to try it out.
    Is that too much to ask? Girls with frikkin' lasers on their heads?
    The hanger formly known as "hammock engineer".

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ's
    Images
    The stuff bought last night is going to the Post Office today. I am going to post the rest on EBAY Sunday so let me know before then if you are interested in anything listed. I want my toys to have a good home

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HANGnOUT View Post
    I am going to put this stuff up on Ebay this weekend. If anyone is interested on this site PM me.

Clark Ultralight Hammock & Tarp $90. I bought this in 2001. It has been well taken care of. I just replaced the ropes with the same type rope it orginally had. I never use it since I got into the DIY thing. It is as comfortable as my DIY hammocks but something about using what you made.

Jetboil Personal Stove SOLD - Used about 5 canisters with Stove. It has the Camo cozy on it. I got into the alcohol stoves and already have a couple canister stoves.

Marmot Pounder 40 degree Sleeping Bag- Regular - $90 Still has tags on it. I used it for a couple hours in the hammock as a top quilt under my regular bag. It worked great but I feel the need for a JRB quilt . It has the storage bag but no stuff sack (Marmot will probably send you one). I usually don't compress my stuff as far as the original sacks.

Granite Gear Nimbus Access FZ3800 Backpack $120 http://www.granitegear.com/products/...800/index.html

I bought this pack on impluse. I had ordered a ULA pack but due to Brian's long hike I could not get it until this year. I used this for one overnight to test it out. It was very comfortable. I have the large belt and straps on it. Granite Gear will exchange straps if you need another size. It weighs about 4.5 lbs. The lid weighs a 1lb due to it converts to a waist pack. It used it without the lid on my overnight. I already had enough packs and now have the ULA Conduit which fits my setup better. This pack could be sold as new and lists for $270

SOLD Osprey pack belt - bought off Ebay for DIY project that never got out of my head It is a large size and is very comfortable but of course I only had the belt on. Not exactly UL at about 15oz. $5 if you post a picture in the gallery of a project you used it on.

Now for the truth, I want some more gear and my wife says something has to go so these are the toys I think I can part with. Prices stated above plus actual shipping charges. These are the minimum price I will sell on Ebay after I post them.
    i would never part with my jetboil neo

• + New Posts