I wanted to make an announcement with regards to shipping policies. This has always been a trouble area for me, especially now with working a full time job and trying to keep the tarps flowing. However, I've made a few changes on my end that should help keep everything transparent and as fair and as clear as possible!

I've integrated several features of my new (as of my February move) shipping system that were laying dormant before. All new tarp orders will get personal (not automated) order confirmation that everything is in stock, with guaranteed shipment with 48 hours or your shipping funds are refunded. In addition, tracking numbers will also now be automatically uploaded both to your online OES account as well as emailed out, as I've taken more time to properly set up a third party label and printing system to alleviate any headaches. I've got a formal list here on my site.

All of my orders placed before 5/1 have shipped and are on their way (and should be arriving within 24-36 hours if they haven't already). Thanks again for all of your support, and please let me know if you have any feedback either through post, PM or email.