Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG

FS: Hammocks and Other Gear

Relisting some gear where sales fell through last week and stuff that didn't sell from my last thread. I am headed home from a conference tomorrow, and should be able to ship anything that sells today tomorrow afternoon. I may have a little trouble responding until I am home tomorrow, but I will try to be prompt.

Note on DIY gear: All the DIY gear listed below was made for my own personal use. The stitching is not perfect, but it is sturdy and functional. I have napped in, slept in, or loaned out both the DIY hammocks I have for sale. They are still in excellent condition. Prices on hammocks are just cost of materials plus $10. I hope folks think that is a fair deal. Please note in each listing what is included. The photos are for reference only!

Hammock Stuff Sack with Pocket: Constructed of 1.9 oz black ripstop with a mesh pocket. Both ends of the stuff sack and pocket feature cinch closures. Used a fair bit by me and repaired once. Photo below with hammock and straps stuffed inside. Includes stuff sack only. Now $15

Kammok: As seen here. I wanted to try it out the fabric and the lay, but I have many good DIY and I would like to pass these on. Color is red and comes with a pair of 6’ orange Amsteel whoopie slings. The stuff sack was carefully removed from the side of the hammock, with no damage to either. Only hung once and never slept in. Original carabiners and rope not included. Now $70

Hodgman 3.5 mil neoprene chest waders: Stocking foot with gaiters. These were only worn twice in the water. Style 34196. Size MSS. Photo below. Now $15

Military Issue Rain Jacket: Was new in the early part of the 2000's. It is one of the heavy plastic types. It doesn't breathe AT ALL and it isn't UL, but it is very waterproof and will keep you dry. Really excellent shape. Zippered front with cinch waist, and velcro closures on the front flap and cuffs. Size printed inside is small, but I'd say its easily much bigger than that. Photo below. Now $5

Gerber Camp Axe: New, never used. Specs as seen here. I got it as a consolation prize for not being able to afford a Gransfors Bruks for my canoe trips, but let's face it. It was a bad consolation prize. I never used it. Maybe someday on the GB... Now $25

Grizz Beak: One for sale from 2QZQ, gray silnylon. I think it weighs around 6 oz. I have never used it. I have two DIY beaks that are lighter and they are what I carry if I need them. $35

Prices do not include shipping and Paypal fees.
    Buyer pays only the actual shipping and fees for his or her shipment. If I mischarge you, you'll get a refund from me, guaranteed, no matter if it is $0.02 or $2. My shipping zip is 55113 if you'd like to estimate cost. Packages under 13 oz ship first class USPS. Packages over 13 oz ship Priority. Prices are firm right now on the higher priced items, feel free to make me an offer on the DIY gear or lower priced stuff. Dibs in the thread override PMs. Thank you!

Pack and Quilt from Golite: Long story short, there was a screw up when I was chatting with Golite trying to change my order. Instead of changing it, they sent me a different one along with the original and charged for both. I see that the stuff I got is sold out now, so I wanted to give you guys a stab at it before I send it back. You guys will even get the benefit of my 20% off coupon plus original shipping. Prices are firm on these; if they don't sell they are going back to Golite.
    -Jam 70 in Gunmetal Blue. New with tags. Medium torso. $80 SOLD
    -3-season top quilt, size regular. New with tags. $130 SOLD

1.1 oz Single Layer Hammock: Digital ACU. Measures ~11’ x 5.5’. Weighs in around 7 oz in stuff sack on my scale. Very long and wide. Super comfy if you are a taller guy and can still hang in a 1.1 oz. This hammock does not have rolled edges. The hammock body goes all the way to the selvages on the sides. I have spent some time trying to get them to fray or unravel but they have held up (which is what they’re supposed to do). They are not ugly or obvious, otherwise I would have rolled them. Photos of the hammock and edges below. Includes only hammock body and stuff sack. $25 SOLD

Tree Straps: 5' long 1" wide polyester. Never used. $5 SOLD

Ridgeline Organizer: Made of no-see-um mesh. Two pockets. Velcro tabs for attaching to your ridgeline and two tabs for prusik loops. $5 SOLD

Primus Litech Tea Kettle: As seen here. New in box. I got this one and my GSI kettle at the same time. I liked the GSI better. $13 SOLD

1.1 oz Double Layer Hammock: Olive green in color. Measures ~11' x 5'. Weighs less than 19 oz with whoopies and stuff sack. Sides are stitched together in the center and toward one end. Photo below (note it was windy while I was taking photos, the hammock doesn’t hang like that). Includes hammock body, 6’ 6/74 Amsteel whoopies and bishop bag (REAL bishop bag, not two-closure stuff sack to be clear). $50 SOLD

Buff Knock-Offs: I have some Buff imitations from Tansclub. I've decided to part with a few more of them. They are slightly thinner than the real deal but a lot cheaper. The shipping from Tansclub was ridiculous. One left in yellow paisley. $4.50 SOLD

2012 Model Ribz pack: As seen here. Color is alpine green. Holds up to 700 ci. Brand new, still with the tags on it. I got this one and a black one to check out the new design and colors and decided to keep the black one. Has some nice feature upgrades from the 2011 model such as padding on the shoulder straps and an elasticized back strap. Zipper pulls and other little things are much nicer than in years previous. Photo below. $45 SOLD

Kammok: I have a yellow that is brand new, never used. $65 SOLD

Stainless Steel Emberlit: Brand new never used. $30 Max of $35 with shipping so you're not paying more than a new one is from Mikhail. SPF?

Mora of Sweden Craftline Allround stainless: Was carried on one trip by my brother. I don't think he ever took it out of the sheath. At some point, this one had its sheath swapped with another of my knives. So it is dark gray rather than the lighter gray. $10 Withdrawn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lymphocytosis; 05-08-2012 at 19:07.

I will take the ridge line orginizer.
    Thank you

Hammock
    ENO Single
    Tarp
    Chinook
    Insulation
    Big Belly reserves
    Suspension
    Straps
    hello I'd like the straps
    PM coming
    thanks

I got dibs on the Sl hammock as well. ( the digital acu hammock )
    Thank you
    Last edited by spaceweaseal; 05-07-2012 at 15:07.

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    Dibs on the Kettle and the Go-Lite ..PM sent
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

What color are the buff's

I will take a redline organizer too if you have more would take two of them.

Jason

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    HG Asym, WB BMJ
    Insulation
    HG All the way!
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    Not sure which item from golite has been claimed but if the quilt is still available I'll take it.

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    that would be the quilt .. my bad
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    I didn't clarify and have informed the seller .. if this presents a problem the quilt can go to Kallorne .. it's just an item I'd like .. not one I need ..

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast