Quote Originally Posted by DivaB View Post
Is this just a bash on wife thread.....or can I throw my husband out there and the time he threw out my first set of whoopies that were in a brown mailer? What about when he found my box of different sized cans that I was saving to make wood/gas stoves....how about the Monster cans I was saving, what about the last 2 heiny pots in the state of Ohio....what about the 8 coffee cans, and then the scrap hardware cloth, and then...ok, I think you get the picture. AND IT WAS ALL DONE IN THE SAME WEEKEND!!

Here's was the problem and the story behind it all. He is a total collector of crap. I mean really, really bad collector of just stuff, stuff and more stuff. I was upset because I had and have no space, no "spot" for my gear (still a huge issue). I was livid with him one day, said I was heading to the cottage for the weekend and when I come back some of the stuff better be gone. He thought he was doing the right thing....or so he claims and started throwing stuff away, problem was, it was all my stuff that I had been sticking here and there for projects. It had been "trash" weekend so I couldn't go out and dig my things out.

His collecting of crap is still driving me nuts, but I'm scared to say anything now....but every now and then I find something in that crap that I can use now, then I hide it and keep it
My Mom was a "collector" and it drove everybody crazy. I feel your pain. You need a weekend cleanout. Hire some folks to help so you can oversee and they can dump the garbage. We do this about once a year and organize everything again. I have bins for my bins now.