Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    Martian Bridge (DIY)
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    I have made about 20 alcohol stoves and two wood stoves trying to keep my mind off the hammock
    Perhaps I shouldn't mention the 2 weeks of additional waiting once you get the shipping notice. The postal service is slow shipping to Canada from the USA. Then there is the whole other matter of customs delays.

The anticipation is totally worth the wait.

Cheers

Brian
    Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgee View Post
    Skylar - that's wild! I ordered my rig (BB 1.1 DBL w/ BMJ tarp) back on the 26th, and Brandon mentioned today that they're looking to ship early next week. He said two weeks lead time, but it's looking more like 2.5 now. Not sure how quick shipping to Canada is v. shipping inside the US, but holy hell I hope I can get my hands on it for the 18th.

I'm actually gearing up to start a solo on the Bruce for May 19th, and would love to have my set-up in time, otherwise I'm relegated to using my tent :S Where are you hiking?

Cheers!

I hope that you get it before your hike.

I am looking at doing my solo from near Milton to Terra Cotta Conservation Area. How about you where do you intend to hike?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianWillan View Post
    Perhaps I shouldn't mention the 2 weeks of additional waiting once you get the shipping notice. The postal service is slow shipping to Canada from the USA. Then there is the whole other matter of customs delays.

The anticipation is totally worth the wait.

Cheers

Brian
    I kind of expected that as I just got my backpack and it took 3 weeks from GoLite using USPS.

Hammock
    Clark NA
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I ordered the WWBB double 1.7 with the Mamajamba Tarp on May 1, still waiting but not to worried yet. Will be heading out in about 2 weeks to do a section hike of the AT hope its here by then.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    I ordered my second WBBB 1.1 double for the girlfriend a week ago....and I got to say, even though its the second one, I am as anxious with this one as I was with the first!!!! I never gets better!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    I hope that you get it before your hike.

I am looking at doing my solo from near Milton to Terra Cotta Conservation Area. How about you where do you intend to hike?
    It's looking very unlikely that I'll have it in time for this weekend, unfortunately. Luckily, I have a few more trips in the next couple months that will give me an opportunity to break it in!

I'm starting in Tobermory and just heading South. Going to see how far I can get in 8 days. I've spent some time up there, but moreso in the park and less along the trail. Enjoy your trek!

Blackbird has now been shipped.

I am so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgee View Post
    It's looking very unlikely that I'll have it in time for this weekend, unfortunately. Luckily, I have a few more trips in the next couple months that will give me an opportunity to break it in!

I'm starting in Tobermory and just heading South. Going to see how far I can get in 8 days. I've spent some time up there, but moreso in the park and less along the trail. Enjoy your trek!
    I am sorry to hear that you did not make it out.

When you do head out I would love to see a trip report if you have time.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12