Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I wanted to share a find with everyone. I have some small diameter polypro rope that I have been using for various things around camp and the house. It seems to be decent rope, especially for the cost. Its about 1/8" wide and is diamond braided with a central core. It seems to be low stretch although I havent tested that. I have been using it for my tarp ridgeline and guy outs and it seems adequate enough for that purpose. It holds a knot decently well with a little coaxing and is fairly lightweight. Mind you, it isnt nearly lightweight as Zing-it/Lash-it and I imagine splicing is out of the question. It also doesnt hold nearly as much weight as the zing it. I get it at Wally World in the boasting/marine section for $1.76 for a 45' spool. $7.04 for 180 feet. Works out to be ~$.04 per foot, after tax .It weighs about 2.5 oz for 45' so probably not the best option if youre looking for ultra light weight, Nevertheless, if youre on a budget and need some cord for ridgelines or guyouts, its not a bad option IMHO. Comes in Bright green, pink, orange as well as camo. Ive also seen it at Academy Sports for more $. Heres a pic....

....Later.