Well, I wanted to go as light as I could without giving up to much comfort. I think I have achieved that goal. I like cuben, but decided against it for a hammock. I almost got a Nano-7, but chose the WWM with double knotty mod b/c I felt it would give me a much better hang for just a couple ounces penalty.

The WWM came in the mail today, and the first thing I did was remove the amsteel continuous loops and attached my dynaglide whoopie slings directly to the hammock. Those will connect directly to my carbon toggles (that I got from bias) and 5' tree straps. I also added a dynaglide adjustable ridgeline. The only hardware in the entire set up is the carbon fiber toggles. This is the lightest suspension I could come up with. I of course didnt think it up, but got it from many of you here, at hammock forums. Thank you.

BIAS 52"x11' WWM with double knotty mod
dynaglide whoopies
dynaglide adjustable ridgeline
stuff sack it came with
7.7 ounces
I plan on replacing the paracord and linelock on the stuff sack with a much smaller one for a small additional weight savings.

I would say this is very competitive with ultralight ground dwellers, considering that my tarp is my Golite Poncho and also acts as my rain gear and pack cover, I dont count it in my shelter weight. Next up......Underquilts lol

btw, Brian and Shane were great to deal with @ BIAS