Travel Hammock Warranty Change??

I may be mistaken, but i thought a few weeks ago the warranty posted on the travel hammock website said the Skeeter Beater Pro was good for ten years. Now I just see two years for all products. Did anyone here get the ten year warranty?

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    Superfly!
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Hope and prayer
    Images
    From the FAQ: http://www.thetravelhammock.com/faq.htm

What is the warranty on the hammocks?

All of our hammocks come with a warranty at the time of purchase. Our parachute nylon hammocks carry a 10 year warranty against manufacturer defects, and our ultra light hammocks come with a 2 year warranty
    BUT just below that it says....

WARRANTY/RETURNS
    The Travel Hammock warrants their product(s) to be in good condition and free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of no less than 2 years from the original date of purchase. All warranty issues are eligible for exchange. Their will be no credits or refunds. You may return any unused The Travel Hammock product(s) within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We will not accept anything we receive after this allotted time. The Travel Hammock will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you receive an incorrect or defective product). You will be contacted when we receive the returned product.
    I'll email them and ask what's correct. 2 or 10.

Well, the SBPro is made from parachute nylon (carries 400 lbs), and the ultralights are made from something else that carries 250 lbs max. so it sounds like the SBpro has a 10 year warranty.........
    BTW, I sent an email to the company when mine broke a week after I got it, and they apparently sent one out the next day. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, and its been 2 weeks.

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    Superfly!
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Hope and prayer
    Images
    I believe these are manufactured somewhere overseas so there may be a long shipping time if they didn't have any in-stock in the US.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    OES 12 x 10
    Insulation
    JRB Mt.Washington4
    Suspension
    Whoopie/UCR
    It says "no less than 2 years" that includes 10 years. There is no contradiction. 10 years for the pro, 2 years for the other. That's how I read it.

Oops

OK, i was on the wrong webpage, didn't realize they had warranty info in two places. So it's still the same, ten years for the pro and two years for the ultralight model... thanks all

• + New Posts