Hammock
    Wbbb 1.1dbl.- Traveler multicam 1.9
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.

Venting a 3/4 uq..

Ok.. I have my next colder weather quilt narrowed down to a phoenix .. Shot Adam an email asking about overstuffing a 20 deg, to make it a 10deg. Fearing the 0 would be too much, and worried about fitting a full sized incubator in my ula ohm 2.0 along with all the other goodies.. I only camp down to the 20s mostly.. But I use my hudson river in the house now full time, venting as required it's a 25-30 quilt.. So this being the case. I am thinking the o phoenix just might be the way to go..And being 3/4 sized saving me space in the pack and wouldn't it be easier to vent as well? Some body talk me into this...
    We would be one step closer to world peace, if everyone slept in a hammock..

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    I have an OHM 2.0 and 0 incubator ill pack it up tomorrow and let u know how it fits. I also have a 20 Phoenix I can size up in my OHM 2.0 for you as well. I used to use a 0 phoenix however after a couple winters decided to go Incubator for winter. All other seasons are a phoenix for me. Winter I like that xtra warmth and coverage. Any ways Im only a gram weenie in summer and spring and fall. Winter Im a cold weenie and my incubator makes me a roasted weenie.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Thanks... Much appreciated.. I have seen shug stuff his ohm pretty well, enough for 8 days..I have a ways to go being primarily a car camper- hunter for years.. Loading these packs can be an art form.. But I am loving it..

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Anyone have input?

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    A zero incubator and zero burrow take up a lot of room up in the OHM 2.0. It does not fit so well laterally however does fit in a stuff sack vertically. For a two three day trip you could probably work it however if you were going out for any longer you may run into not having enough space in your pack for enough food and clothing that you will have to bring as well. I would suggest with the OHM 2.0 going with a zero phoenix or a 20 phoenix for space saving. When I carry my zero incubator and burrow I use my Catalyst. Their winter quilts so I use a winter pack. My twenty Phoenix and twenty Burrow fit very nicely into my OHM 2.0. It really comes down to how much space do you need after your quilts are packed in your pack for other items? This is why IMHO I have become a gear junkie owning several packs, several quilts, and several other pieces of gear. I don't like to carry extra if I don't have to. Uncompressed the zero incubator and zero burrow take up the entire OHM and they still have to be stuffed in. Ok I hope that was not to much of a ramble and answered your question.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Nope.. Not rambling at all.. Exactly what I was lookin for ... Thanks for taking the time.....

• + New Posts