I've been scouring the site for a week or so now, looking for tips on different rigging systems, making my own gear, and doing an indoor hang to replace my bed. I figured it was about time to introduce myself.

I've been hammock camping for about 10 years now. Mostly down in the Florida Keys or on the spoil islands in the Indian River Lagoon.

Finally got an ENO Double Nest for my last camping trip and it took my love of hammock camping to a whole new level. Before that I had been using an old rope hammock with spreader bars that I picked up at a garage sale.

Now I've bought an XL Brazilian and I'm going to attempt to setup an indoor hang tomorrow.

I'm looking to start camping a lot more often, and thinking of taking a trip up to Ocala National Forest once it cools off a bit.

I want to put together a good pack, lightweight, that has all I need for camping. Previously I've always lugged mounds of gear with me, but I'd really like to streamline. Any suggestions for what essentials I should include in my camping pack?