Recently purchased an eno double nest, but after seeing the price and reading all the horrid reviews regarding them stretching, decided to pass them by. The hammock should be here Monday, and i'd love to have a suspension system ready when it gets here.

I've seen multiple threads referencing the whoopie setups, and others show setups using solely webbing, and others using webbing on the tree and paracord/amsteel between the webbing and the hammock itself.

Basically, I am looking to go for a setup that is going to last a good while and is reasonably priced. Weight is really a major factor, but something less bulky would be ideal. Minimal setup time would also be nice. But, given that these are often conflicting traits, if someone could pitch layouts for both that would be nice. I am more than willing to learn some knots and do a little extra work for something that will be beneficial in the long run. As far as current knowledge though, consider it to be 0. I'm very new to hammocks/knots/all that good shtuff. But like i said, more than willing to learn.