Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyjim View Post
    Came home and found a box from TN in the mailbox!!!
    Can't hang it until maybe Sunday, which will give me time to figure out how to use the Whoopies.
    Thanks Brian!
    Whoopies are easy, you'll love em'. Have fun hangin' this weekend and let us know how you like it.

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Hammock
    BIAS Camper
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah's Tarp
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie w/ toggles
    Just received my BIAS camper with whoopies and an ARL in the mail today! Even though we are still having some tropical storm winds, I had to try it out and it is GREAT!

The customer service was great! I wasn't able to order my hammock until last Thursday afternoon and needed it before this weekend for a trip. Needless to say, the guys got it out quickly for me and I received it today, which is less than a week!

Thanks for the great work guys. I cant wait to use it this weekend.

Hammock
    BIAS WW, DIY
    Tarp
    Toxaway, Tadpole
    Insulation
    Phoenix,Yeti, Bag
    Suspension
    WB Adj.,or Whoopie
    Images
    Just received my BIAS WW today. It is a GREAT hang, the knotty mod is very cool, you guys have all seen the price, and---8oz! I am so happy with this hammock. Must get it off the stand this weekend and on some trees. Because I also received my Toxaway tarp today- with beautifully done tie outs - !!!
    Anyone in NJ hanging this weekend? :-)

Hammock
    HH, ENO, GT, soon-BIAS, Dream
    Tarp
    70D Hex more soon!
    Insulation
    Nest/sniveller
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Just received my buddies camper. Excellent product and I know he'll be happy to put his first night into it... It's so nice I may need my own!!! Thanks from Canada!

Hammock
    BIAS WW Dbl 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Cuben w/doors
    Insulation
    UGO 40* Zepplin
    Suspension
    Cinch bugs/straps
    Images
    I am liking my new WW a lot right now...it feels like there is some stretch at 235, but as long as it continues to hold I think it will make it on one of fall hikes. That 8oz is WAY too tempting! With that and my Spinn Edge tarp it would make a crazy light kit.

Sweeper
    Hiking & Hanging is therapy, and much cheaper than medication in the long run. Carry on.

Proud Member of the "Corps of Insanity" Hiking Group, 2000-2015. Semper Gumby!

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    A quick point: tncamper and I work hard to ensure we're getting/using quality fabrics and we work hard to keep prices way, way down. We get called a bargain hammock maker a lot and while it's true, I'd take issue with the idea that cheap means poor workmanship.

We're our harshest critics. We've done stitch work on hammocks from other vendors and we're pretty honest in saying that we're very competitive with some of the better makers we've seen. No doubt, sometimes we do work that's not as good as we're capable of, but day in, day out, we're proud of our craftsmanship. We hope you agree. If not, send it back and get a refund!

We keep prices low by not charging much for our time because we love what we do and by shopping for the best materials and supplies we can find for the best prices.

Thanks to all you guys.
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    HH, ENO, GT, soon-BIAS, Dream
    Tarp
    70D Hex more soon!
    Insulation
    Nest/sniveller
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrianb View Post
    A quick point: tncamper and I work hard to ensure we're getting/using quality fabrics and we work hard to keep prices way, way down. We get called a bargain hammock maker a lot and while it's true, I'd take issue with the idea that cheap means poor workmanship.

We're our harshest critics. We've done stitch work on hammocks from other vendors and we're pretty honest in saying that we're very competitive with some of the better makers we've seen. No doubt, sometimes we do work that's not as good as we're capable of, but day in, day out, we're proud of our craftsmanship. We hope you agree. If not, send it back and get a refund!

We keep prices low by not charging much for our time because we love what we do and by shopping for the best materials and supplies we can find for the best prices.

Thanks to all you guys.

I am a firm believer your products are spectacular and at an awesome price. It's not so much cheap as that can give people the wrong idea but the price is definately low.

Hammock
    Clark DLX, ENO SN, BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Looking forward to getting mine. With all the great reviews from folks getting their BIAS I'm anxious to try it out.
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

Hammock
    WBBB!,bias ww BMBH, DIY
    Tarp
    JRB, GG cuben twin
    Insulation
    tewa Mt.3. GG pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Amstel
    Images
    I have had mine for a few weeks now and have used it on four different trips and few backyard sleeps. I made my own bug net and have bug net WW combo weighing in at 18oz. Throw in a cuben Twinn tarp and I zipping down the trail with a shelter set up coming in around 25oz. On top of that Bias is making one heck of a comfortable hammock. Love it. Can't go wrong with these guys and they are offering a UL option to get out outside.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456