Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images

Just saying hi

Thought i would stop by and say high to all the new and old clark owners out there. Hope your hanging has been enjoyable and maybe even a adventure. My self I have been very busy working the last couple of years but still manage to get a few hangs every now and then. I still continue to read these post and all the other's on the forum just don't right much any more as i view them from my phone most of the time.

take care you all

Hammock
    WL Snipe
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    WL SS UQ, WL SS TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch speedhooks
    Images
    See that you were here long before me. Glad to see that you are still checking in.
    Most of us end up poorer here but richer for being here. Olddog, Fulltime hammocker, 365 nights a year.

Hammock
    Clark NX200/HH Asym Exp zipmod4
    Tarp
    Stock tarp f both
    Insulation
    HH Reflective Pad
    Suspension
    Stock/Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    Thought i would stop by and say high to all the new and old clark owners out there.
    Hi back to you, was it my resurrecting the five year old thread that brought you back out of the woodwork?

Hammock
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    Manchego it might have been none the less i still lurk this sight at least once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Manchego View Post
    Hi back to you, was it my resurrecting the five year old thread that brought you back out of the woodwork?

Hammock
    Clark NX200/HH Asym Exp zipmod4
    Tarp
    Stock tarp f both
    Insulation
    HH Reflective Pad
    Suspension
    Stock/Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    Manchego it might have been none the less i still lurk this sight at least once a week.
    Glad for the result, though that wasn't necessarily the intent I was just sharing my now perfected double roll technique, otherwise there's far too much work involved for me.

I'll say as I said to you private msg a while ago, thanks for the youtube videos, I think they're a great help, although they changed the tarp completely with my NX200, so maybe I should put up a response video with the differences for people that may be looking.

Hammock
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    i agree i would like to see some of the new clark hammocks in action might want to try one out myself but having nine hammocks i don't think i need any more

Quote Originally Posted by Manchego View Post
    Glad for the result, though that wasn't necessarily the intent I was just sharing my now perfected double roll technique, otherwise there's far too much work involved for me.

I'll say as I said to you private msg a while ago, thanks for the youtube videos, I think they're a great help, although they changed the tarp completely with my NX200, so maybe I should put up a response video with the differences for people that may be looking.

• + New Posts