Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey billybob,

the top of the right side (looking towards the entrance hole) was sewed to the bottom of the left side and the bottom of the right was sewn to the top of the left like whoever was sewing it flipped the right side over and didnt notice....but to their credit they did a real good stiching job though....i tried to take some pics cause picture being worth a thousand words and all but coudnt get anything to come out so its noticable.
    Smitty 2.0

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaHanger View Post
    BillyBob, on the UC where the bottom slit is for bottom entry, you have two sides and one side is twisted once and then was sewn. So when you try to hang it, it has one twisted side (only one twist). I tried it many ways and couldn't seem to get it right and then figured out it was twisted.
    Quote Originally Posted by twsmith001 View Post
    hey billybob,

the top of the right side (looking towards the entrance hole) was sewed to the bottom of the left side and the bottom of the right was sewn to the top of the left like whoever was sewing it flipped the right side over and didnt notice....but to their credit they did a real good stiching job though....i tried to take some pics cause picture being worth a thousand words and all but coudnt get anything to come out so its noticable.
    OK, guess I understand now, and that aint right! Like there are not enough ways to go wrong installing an UC without sewing errors!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12