VIDEO: Overnight Fishing Trip

I did an overnight hammock trip on the Grand River in NE Ohio. I got a total of 6 that night my biggest being a little over 3 feet. My buddy came in his tent but left about 130 in the morning because a bad storm hit me about 2, it was only a 1/2-3/4 mile hike. Im setting up his hammock now getting it all ready so he can become one of us crazy hangers. If you guys could do me a favor and tell me how to make my videos better and more fun, this is my first video. Im looking to be a Shug combine with Larry the Cable Guy haha. Also I really want to do some gear reviews and some Survival stuff, just want to know if thats something y'all are interested in watching. Thanks hope to hear some good things and great advice.

Last edited by TheCoyote; 07-18-2012 at 19:44.

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    Look like a cool trip .. and dinner too .. not bad .. Since I don't have a BB my guess is the ribbon is a tie for the netting .. rolled down it would then allow you to tie it over the rolled netting ...
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1DL
    Tarp
    GuideGear 8.5x8.5
    Insulation
    PLUQ/CCF Pad
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    Look like a cool trip .. and dinner too .. not bad .. Since I don't have a BB my guess is the ribbon is a tie for the netting .. rolled down it would then allow you to tie it over the rolled netting ...
    I just got my WBBB this week. That's my guess as well, although I just loop the shock cord on to the stake for the shelf tie out. Although, I guess if you didn't have the shelf staked out, those ribbons would come in handy.

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Don’t mess around, get yourself a good top and bottom quilt. A weather shield is a good idea too! How to improve: Move the camera to where you want to point at and cut the move part out during the editing. Good choice of hammocks, WBBB, good all-rounder. If you make your own hammy, make a video of it. Your talking is great (clear)! Heck of a fish! I think everyone here at HF likes a good gear review and the survival stuff reviews will get a good thumbs up too.

Thanks for the first video! I look forward to more videos from you, OutdoorJunkie1992!

Thanks y'all. I need to get a tripod and a good video editor. I used Windies movie maker. Not really sure how to cut out parts of videos. I'll figure it out. And you will see more videos soon.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl xlc
    Tarp
    HG cuben
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch bkls
    Those short ribbons are used to tie your bug net back out of the way.

Thanks for sharing your fishing hole.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Bannerstone View Post
    Those short ribbons are used to tie your bug net back out of the way.

Thanks for sharing your fishing hole.

David
    Thanks, and your welcome.

• + New Posts