Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannerstone View Post
    Hey Gang,

I think I'm going to bale on the Old Stone Church trip the 24 & 25th, my wife is dealing with some medial issues and I just want to be with her right now. I'm really sorry to organize a trip and then pull out but I think you'll all be in good hands with Robb he's done all the hard stuff already.

Take care and have fun,

David
    Definitely be with your wife, she needs you. Sending you both prayers of strength. Keep us informed as to how she's doing or if either of you need anything.

Quite honestly I have never looked at it as any one person "planning" a trip as much as I see a group effort and group ideas (for the most part), so no biggie there either.

So far, I'm still planning on it. Really will depend on the day, and we won't be there till evening due to "Gutter's" school.

Hammock
    DIY dbl layer Gathered end
    Tarp
    The Cheap Kind
    Insulation
    WM CCF, reflectex
    Suspension
    Straps & RB
    How about penciling me in as definite maybe. Id really like to tag along but I'll have to see how things go. That is my last weekend before classes start.

Lost
    "The question that oft' makes me hazy... am I or the others crazy?" Albert Einstein

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

We will keep an eye out for you but won't send out the dogs if we don't see you.

Hey y'all. Ill still be there, but not as a hanger There was a fabric issue with my BB and I had to send it off to Brandon to get a replacement and wont have it in time unfortunately. Unless someone has a spare I could use for the night? Also will anyone there have an ENO double nest, really want to check these bad boys out. See y'all there in my USGI MSS lol

Hammock
    DangerBird, BIAS WW Micro
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG, JRB
    Suspension
    Dutchware, Whoops
    Hello to all! Some day I would like to met up with everyone and meet my fellow buckeye hangers. This trip is out since I am taking some scouts down to Otter Creek WV this weekend. Maybe next time. Have fun!

Jamming

I will be on the Otter Creek trail in mid Sept. Its a great place. Have fun with the scouts and maybe we will see you on our Sept hang.

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorJunkie1992 View Post
    Hey y'all. Ill still be there, but not as a hanger There was a fabric issue with my BB and I had to send it off to Brandon to get a replacement and wont have it in time unfortunately. Unless someone has a spare I could use for the night? Also will anyone there have an ENO double nest, really want to check these bad boys out. See y'all there in my USGI MSS lol
    From Mentor? you'll probably be coming down 77 correct? I have an Eno DN that is now my loaner, but I'm not sure if we will make it Friday or not (I am very hopeful that we will), but my son is having some knee issues, and his first day of High School is that day. We're in Newark and if my memory serves me right, that will probably be out of your way, but I'm going to PM you my number just in case.
    ....unless someone near me or coming by me would like to pick it up for him to borrow for the weekend?

Hammock
    DIY dbl layer Gathered end
    Tarp
    The Cheap Kind
    Insulation
    WM CCF, reflectex
    Suspension
    Straps & RB
    Well, guess this one is out. Stinking soccer starts this weekend. Guess maybe I'll see everyone once soccer season is over.

lost
    "The question that oft' makes me hazy... am I or the others crazy?" Albert Einstein

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by DivaB View Post
    From Mentor? you'll probably be coming down 77 correct? I have an Eno DN that is now my loaner, but I'm not sure if we will make it Friday or not (I am very hopeful that we will), but my son is having some knee issues, and his first day of High School is that day. We're in Newark and if my memory serves me right, that will probably be out of your way, but I'm going to PM you my number just in case.
    ....unless someone near me or coming by me would like to pick it up for him to borrow for the weekend?
    Thanks for the offer but I have to bail out because its a 3 hour drive and I dont have the extra gas money right now. Its about 80 bucks in gas in my 4x4 F150. Sorry guys. Hopefully soon Ill meet yall soon really wanted to go

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorJunkie1992 View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I have to bail out because its a 3 hour drive and I dont have the extra gas money right now. Its about 80 bucks in gas in my 4x4 F150. Sorry guys. Hopefully soon Ill meet yall soon really wanted to go
    Absolutely no problem and thanks for the PM. If we're ever able to make a hang at the same time just give me a heads up and I'll bring the Eno DN with me. Good luck with your surgery and wishing you a quick recovery.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast