For Sale - Trout Unlimited Colorado Pontoon Boat

I only used this boat a few times and it is in excellent condition. It was great for fishing in small water and hard to get to spots. I now have an opportunity to buy a canoe that would better serve me and my kids.

I have made a few mods that will be included. None have been made changing any part of the original boat. All mods are "bolt on".
They include; Swivel added to seat, PVC Rod holders (rack and single), Sonar/GPS mounting rack, and PVC Transducer arm.

I will post some pics of the boat and my mods asap. If you have an interest in this boat I would be more than happy to take close up pics of any part of the boat you would like to see.

PM with any question you have.

$300 plus shipping
If you are interested I will have to call to get a shipping price to your location (conus).
Paypal only

Below are a pic and a feature list from an online store

Features: -Availabe in Sage / Black or Pumpkin / Black heavy - duty nylon.-Brass oar locks.-Heavy - duty pontoons with abrasion - resistant PVC pontoon bottoms and tough nylon tops.-Powder - coated steel tube frame.-7' two - piece aluminum oars.-Cold and heat - resistant bladders.-Weatherproof motor mount.-Wire rear storage and battery platform.-Rod holder can be mounted in six different positions.-Integrated anchor system with fillable mesh bag, cord and pulley.-Detachable foam fly patch.-Three oar - lock positions and built - in oar rests.-Seat mount and footrests adjust to any leg length.-Padded plastic seat.-Rides high for improved visibility.-Unique dual - side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping.-Combination quick fill / deflation valves.-Dual compartment pontoon safety bladders.-Tow rings.-Non - slip footrests.-9' pontoons.-400 lb capacity.-River rating - Class I. Includes: -Huge storage capacity; includes 20 pockets and two insulated drink holders. Dimensions: -Assembled weight: 71.5 lbs.-Dimensions: 30'' H x 56'' W x 108'' L.

Thanks for looking!