I just finished up my DIY Bug net for my Tablecloth hammock. It came out a little tight. I may have to take the seam ripper and adjust it. The photos show how tight the final product was, keep in mind there is no ridgeline! I used the plans from DIY Gear Supply. The problem is more than likely from not pinning the entire zipper before starting to sew (ie.. pin a few inches sew a few inches and re-pin, repeat). I do like the olive green bug net on the sage green tablecloth.
If you look real close in the first image you can see my daughter trying to talk little brother out of the hammock so she can hang.