Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    I'll most likely have a HH with the ZQmods to show off along with a WBBB, a Kammok Roo, a Smokehouse 11', a Grand Trunk Nano 7, maybe a simple/giant Tablecloth DIY, and some random others if I can still close the car door when I load up.
    Heck yeah!
    Its gonna be a great, "Show and tell"

Hammock
    DIY gathered end / WL Snipe
    Tarp
    DIY 8x10 sil/ M.O.
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/ 20*Pheonix
    Suspension
    DIYwhoopie slings

Anything else ....

Alright guys, need something else to do for the next 2 weeeks! Firewood cut,ck .. candles for Fri/Sat group fire,ck.. a couple of personal size candles,ck.. name tags,ck.. show and tell,ck.. give aways,ck.... dosen't sound like much done when I write it

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EastTexasHanger View Post
    Alright guys, need something else to do for the next 2 weeeks! Firewood cut,ck .. candles for Fri/Sat group fire,ck.. a couple of personal size candles,ck.. name tags,ck.. show and tell,ck.. give aways,ck.... dosen't sound like much done when I write it
    How about some boards to put on top of the table where we do the pot luck that can be raised a bit on bricks, or even better firewood so that we can fit more serving pots on the table. I'm not sure I'm communicating what I mean, but we usually have a row of pots on either side of the table. If there were a way to have a second row on each side, behind the first and about 6 inches higher we could make better use of the serving area. Or we could just bring more tables.
    Texas Fall Group Hang 2019

Looking back to last year to reminisce and forward to post Covid-19 hangs in 2021

Texas Hammock Hangers Facebook Group

Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY 8x10 sil/ M.O.
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/ 20*Pheonix
    Suspension
    DIYwhoopie slings
    I'll most likely have a HH with the ZQmods to show off along with a WBBB, a Kammok Roo, a Smokehouse 11', a Grand Trunk Nano 7, maybe a simple/giant Tablecloth DIY, and some random others if I can still close the car door when I load up.
    I'll have the "Snipe", a generic Skeeter Beeter and of course a DIY hammock. Also going to bring the mini "Ogee" tarp I made for the first hang, but never deployed. May bring my daughters kit,"bring your shades" her idea of stealth is hot pink hammock, neon green tarp, and glittered pink bug net, although the UQ is digital pink CAMO

Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY 8x10 sil/ M.O.
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/ 20*Pheonix
    Suspension
    DIYwhoopie slings
    Hey Mike, I'll see what I can come up with...You know, after checking the spreadsheet I think we're going to need a bigger park next year

I'll have the dangerbird, a WL night owl, wbbb, smokehouse 11ft single, may be up for sale, one of the first dream 90's i call the lounger, i sometimes put the buffalo robe in if cool, along with a cooler, the WL OLD Man Winter tarp with double pole conversion, and various other hammocks and r equip, I'm with you Mike, getting the doors shut is the issue
    Thought I might make a big bowl of pico de gallo, with chips for friday evening since we have so much on sat, that way have little snack round fire, Oh, don't pay any attention to the sangria.

Hammock
    Dangerbird 72
    Tarp
    HH Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Suspension
    Straps/Buckles
    Images
    I'll have the Dangerbird, Kattelyn will be in her freshly-modded HH, and we may bring the Blackbird for new hangers wanting test rides...we'll probably also bring the whipped 90" tablecloth.
    "Can't we all just live in trees and hammocks?"
    -- Sam Gribley, My Side of the Mountain

Hammock
    WL Light Owl/Dangerbird
    Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    3 flavors of Switchbacks and a Lite Owl for anyone wanting a trial.
    "One of the best things you can do in this world is take a nap in the woods." ~ Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

"While it may be a lot of work, the view is best from the summit." ~ an anonymous staff member of Philmont Scout Ranch

Enjoy the day
    Shane

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    I've got a four foot folding table I can bring to the dance---and maybe one or two more.

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

What are you bringing for "show and tell"?

Spaceweaseal started a thread discussing what he was bringing to show/demo for folks and it's gotten several responses.

It's worth a look and if you are planning to bring something, add it to that post.

(If there are specific questions or comments on planning for the hang itself, let's make sure to continue to post here so folks subscribed to this thread will get notice of it as well.)
    The above mentioned thread is now merged with this one, so to avoid confusion, ignore what was originally in this post, listed in the quote above, and move along, there's nothing to see here.
    Last edited by UncleMJM; 10-31-2012 at 09:27. Reason: TX Hang thread merged with this one, changed wording above to try to reduce confusion.
    Texas Fall Group Hang 2019

Looking back to last year to reminisce and forward to post Covid-19 hangs in 2021

Texas Hammock Hangers Facebook Group

• + New Posts
  • Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast