Figure I would weigh in since I had a chance to use my Jarbridge River this past weekend. Friday night 10/12 temps were reported to low of 27* with frost warning. My setup was Jarbridge > ENO Doublenest > Walmart CCF Pad > Ledge ultralite +20* bag, and wore polartec long undie bottoms and UA Coldgear top, a pair of wool socks, a neck gaiter and a down puffy vest. I was warm all night and actually shed the puffy vest around 3 am.

I probably didn't need the pad but it is what I was used to prior to getting the Jarbirdge so I kept it in the system. I am 5'10" and just the bottom of my calves were sticking out from the Jarbridge. I have a couple of the Lawson 1/8" Eva pads that I will use in a few weeks for my calves/feet and sit pad...thinking of a 24" x 36" section which will be light and foldable for a sit pad as well.

I really didnt have too tough of a time adjusting the jarbrigde as someone said its pretty idiot-proof. I set it up once in the backyard before my hike and stuffed the UQ and the hammock in the same provided jarbridge stuff sack. Pulled it out of the stuff sack, hung it on the straps, made a few tightening tweeks on the cord locks and that was that.

There are some pics f the setup on mytrip report here: http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=61123

Jarbridge River gets a thumbs up from me and I will probably order another for my son and his grand truck ultralight in the near future...which for him will be a full UQ (for now). Thanks Paul for a great product and great service.