I also just found this thread and I love your idea. Been camping since I can remember and I'm 38 now and have watched over the years majority of the campgrounds out there transform into more of the RV parks (because that is where the $ is) and more and more of the Primitive camping areas dwindling. I think a HOC campground would do just fine as long as your not trying to become a millionaire from one area. I'm also more of the type to be more seclusive when I go hangin, but need areas where the wife and daughter can still camp in a tent, they haven't got the hammock bug yet and trying to find a good campground where their is good trees to hang from and soft areas for a tent is getting harder to come by. I also think your going to have to plan the "Group Hang" and depending on lead time I think you would be surprised a the amount of people that would show up to help for a wknd. I also would be willing to help but I'm about 6hrs away and work nights, but with lead time could probably have a long wknd available. You've done a great job so far, keep up the good work. Will be watching this thread for more updates. Thanks again, might have to try and make my own HOC and I love the "Hammock Haven" name I might steal that if I can XTrekker.