Size Medium torso and Medium hipbelt. Please see disclaimer below!

This pack has served me well! It is in great shape, even after many nights in the backcountry. There are a few dirty spots and a tiny snag in the trampoline mesh, but nothing that affects the usability or integrity of the pack.

I thought I would keep this as my winter backpack, but ended up buying a Jam which works really well as my winter/mountain pack. Osprey makes some killer gear though, and my daypack and mountain biking pack are both Ospreys. The lifetime guarantee is great.

*Disclaimer* The straps on this pack have been trimmed! The compression straps all extend completely, but the hipbelt has been cut down. I wear a size 31 jeans/pants, and it fits me with room to spare for a winter insulation layer, base layer, and shell - I'd say a 34 is probably the very max, but if you're a 32 you should be fine.

So here's the deal.. I'll ship it to you for $115. If you find that I was too crazy with the scissors and the pack doesn't fit you, you can mail it back to me and I'll refund you the purchase price LESS the actual shipping costs. (and you pay the return shipping).

More pictures are here