Tarp
    Hennessy Hex tarp
    Insulation
    HG 0° Phoenix
    Suspension
    Descending rings

Need help!

Hey guys,
    I'm looking into buying a Hennessy expedition. I want it to be great in any condition, one condition though it cant exceed $250 and weight is not an issue. I like the features of the Hennessy like the bottom entry and all the other anal features that Hennessy puts in. Any suggestions would be great.

uh.... an Expedition for less than $250... couldn't you just buy it from Hennessy directly? He sells them for $159 with approx $15 shipping
    Expedition Asym

Or did I just miss your point?
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

Here's a listing from HF member Boothill for an Explorer Ultralight - which is normally around the $250 range you listed, but Boothill is selling it for $200
    HH Ultralite Explorer Zip, Stock Tarp & Whoopies
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

• + New Posts