I got the opportunity to meet Paul of UnderGroundQuilts last weekend at the First Annual Black Hills HF Hang, and inspected his Zeppelin quilt first hand. He in turn got to inspect my DangerBird72 to see how he thought the two would work out together. His confidence and product quality lead to my just-placed order.

I requested the long 20F version with draft collars, resist down and 2 oz overstuff, hopefully bringing it to a 10F rating (for Minnesotas weather unpredictability, that's a good thing!). I'm pretty excited to see the Coyote Brown with the Chocolate Brown/Champaign colors of the DB72, I think it will look great! The resist down will help with all the humidity we get with 10,000 lakes too.

Another HF member says his Zep fits his DB72 great, so I'm looking forward to some extended season sleep outs! I just love the Minnesota Autumns, but you never know when the temps will bottom out on you, so this will be very welcome addition to my gear! Might not be all I'll need for the Frozen Butt Hang, but it's a good start.

I'll post pics once I get it all together!