Very nice JBurke1!
I would love to hear/see a few more details. What did you use for a pattern? Distance between side tie outs, height of cat cut? A picture of the tie outs would be really helpful.
Tarp looks great.
As for the hangers asking for a pattern, you don't need one really.
1. Figure the length you want
2. sew material together to create ridgeline and basic shape
3. decide on side coverage and cut sides (you should be left with a rectangle)
4. find the center of one side and measure for the cat curve (4'' for a shallow curve 7" and above for a deep curve)
5. cat curve the ends
6. put a triangle material on all corners
7. edge tarp with ribbon
And your done
Last edited by Jazilla; 09-28-2012 at 09:38.
Yosemite Sam: Are you trying to make me look a fool?
Bugs: You don't need me to make you look like a fool.
Yosemite Sam: Yer deerrrnnn right I don't!
Here's a way to make a he. Tarp with all edges equally sized so that you can make a cardboard pattern for the cat cuts and use it on all 6 sides. A real time saver!
"Life is a Project!"