A while back I asked Brucie to post vids of snakes in his country. He prompty did so and asked for vids of bears. Tired of waiting for a chance to video bears in my area we went to where you cannot miss-Katmai N.P.
Lots of ways to see bears. We'd already seen them from the boat at Glacier Bay NP, saw them from a very very safe distance in Denali NP; but at Katmai we got the heart rate inducing scene:

If you go to Katmail you WILL encounter grizz...there is hardly anyway around it unless you stay in a cabin. We camped there (and note the campground is in a electric wired area...reminds me of what happened in Jurassic Park when the electricity went off)...our first encounter was less than 10 minutes after the mandatory bear etiquette video from the Park Service...you won't see that on this vid though.
If you to Katmail and have an encounter remember a few things--dont run, it will trigger the 'take you down' response from the bear. Dont look them in the eye, that's interpreted as a sign of aggression by the bear. Of course no food, no chewing gum etc.
Remember the brown bear at Katmai is genetically identical to the grizzly bear in Denali but these bears have a huge food supply, have never been hunted, and simply don't see humans in their food chain. That said a grizzly bear or a coastal brown bear are still wild and unpredictable.
OK Brucie, debt paid....now get me a vid of a Tiger or a Brown HA!