Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    DIY down
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images

New Hammock in the Family

Well my daughter is tickled Purple yep I said purple... Why? well her PURPLE hammock from www.tableclothsfactory.com came in, and WOW IS IT PURPLE! How purple is it? It's so purple my camera won't go that purple it thinks it is blue!. And to top it all off she wanted a neon pink ridge line Anyway she is loving it and can't wait to get out in the woods and try it out. Love those kids
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    It's great when you get them something that they are so incredibly excited about!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    Clark DLX, ENO SN, BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Looks great! Now she needs a pink tarp with purple guy lines to complete the set
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

Hey, if this is what it takes to get her to hike/camp with you, then its the perfect choice, and this lets her learn that it is really OK to be a girl in the woods. Great work.

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Here ya go http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=54769

The black portion of course goes on the head end so that you can see out clearly. You can use matching or coordinating organza overlay here http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/ta...Sashes-s/7.htm Or find some organza at walmart which weighs a lot less than the organza overlays.

The top portion of the TED bugnet is this http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/Ta..._1210_pink.htm
    Measured a bit longer than hammock and two sections sewed together. There will be enough left over to make her ridgeline organizer and a small pillow with the crinkle taffeta on one side (for hot weather) and fleece on the other (cold weather).

Have fun

Hammock
    DIY tableclothsfactory
    Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    DIY down
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Yep DivaB that would be the ticket! She would love it, may have to break out the thread injector. She is my baby girl and Daddy will do anything to help her get into hanging. She has had one night in a hammock but little Bro has had two or three (she was at a sleep over). Now I have to get on the ball and get the underquilts made. I have to make three more one for her, Lil Bro, and Momma.
    My daughter is trying to come up with a screen name for Hammock forum, she loves to check out the pics and watch Shug videos.

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Yep DivaB that would be the ticket! She would love it, may have to break out the thread injector. She is my baby girl and Daddy will do anything to help her get into hanging. She has had one night in a hammock but little Bro has had two or three (she was at a sleep over). Now I have to get on the ball and get the underquilts made. I have to make three more one for her, Lil Bro, and Momma.
    My daughter is trying to come up with a screen name for Hammock forum, she loves to check out the pics and watch Shug videos.
    Glad I could help make your work load more . Just take her to a group hang, they will come up with a trail name for her. My son's is "Gutter" due to pure accident of mishearing his name "Dakota" a few times. He is an ornery 14 year old, so it's actually fitting. Have fun and get her out there. She'll really enjoy her time with dad and have a love of the woods for the rest of her life. Something that many women should have more of.

Hammock
    DIY UL w/ dynaglide whoopies (6oz)
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Underground Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

Purple Hammocks Unite

Very nice. I used the same purple tablecloth for my 11 year old daughter -- she loves it. For her bugnet, I used a purple organza/window sheer material and added a purple striped grosgrain ribbon along the top seam.

She sleeps in it in her room every night, and has used it out doors both in the back yard and on several of our family camping trips this past summer. For some reason the hammock appears blue in most of my photos, too.

• + New Posts