Just got home from work and made this quickie video for tonite. It took me about 10 minutes to rig my Dutch Quilt Clips to the 4 corners with very small nylon chord that I threaded thru the loops of amsteel in place of the steel rings I cut off bridge hammock when I did Professor Hammocks modification of a JacksRBetter BMBH UL bridge hammock. I wanted to show this new UQP that is the breathable version that 2Q & ZQ have been working on. They have made 2 sets of small nylon sewed on loops for you to attach your UQP to a bridge hammock. This UQP has small shock chord down each side as well as on each end. I added at each end, where the shock chord is, 4 small chord locks to pull the end material as tight as I wanted. The only attachments to the hammock are on each corner using the 4 Dutch Quilt Clips that are nylon and 90 cents each. Total weight of the UQP is 6.4 oz. This is a quick video so forgive my mistakes here and there in it with some captions making up for the mistakes. Later this week, I will make a complete video of my entire winter setup for my bridge hammock. 2Q & ZQ has made a very perfect piece of protection once again and I see no needs for modifications anywhere at all, on it. To me, its perfect and only takes a couple of minutes, if that, to clip it to the hammock and pull the shock chord here and there, as tight as you want it. Notice in the video, even the ends of the hammock are protected from wind and blowing rain, and should give the hanger, a few more degrees of warmth. Will test hanging this winter and keep everybody abreast of the progess of warmth as well. Thanks to 2Q & ZQ for another very fine UQP. Any size or thick quilt will fit inside the UQP also. Enjoy! I know I will!