* WARNING - VERY PICTURE HEAVY *
I have finally gotten around to posting my UQ that I finished at the end of winter. It hasn't been outdoors yet, but had a few nights use this spring before it got too hot - and it has been HOT for a LONG time.
I was intrigued by some of the older posts (2008) back when people were discussing the Snugfit and really experimenting with baffle design. Those discussions are pretty amazing. If you haven't made it that far back, wow, we really are standing on the shoulders of giants.
So, I wanted to try a curved baffle to see if it would help hold the quilt up against the hammock. I took a lot from those older posts and even more from all of the great quilts people have shown here. Thanks to all those who answered questions and to those who took the time to post their creations.
45 x 52 in overall (not including edging)
Tapers to 40.5@head (over 10) and 33.75@foot (over 20)
9 chambers with 2 baffle height (8 baffles). Last 12 of foot end is 1.75
9 oz fill (1 oz each chamber) with ~800 fill Myluxe Pillow down = calculated 2.75 loft + 20% overfill
2.75 calculated loft for ~ 20 degree comfort
5 inner with 5.75 outer shell baffle spacing (for a 6.75 differential)
19 oz with suspension in stuff sack