Hi all. Noob hanger here. I have been lurking here for a while and thought I would say hello. I have mainly been an occasional car camper and ground dweller up until now. I picked up a camping hammock (hammock bliss double) on a whim a couple of years ago. I would take it with me on car camping trips and usually just lounge in it during the day and sleep in a tent on an air mattress. I didn't think I could get comfortable enough in the hammock to sleep. Over memorial day, I slept in it out of necessity. There was a big group of us camping and there was just no more room to pitch a tent, so I hung my hammock over a brush pile and to my surprise once I found the "sweet spot" in this hammock I was able to sleep like a baby. Only problem was I did discover CBS but it wasn't too bad this time of year.

That got me investigating the complete hammock setups, and let me to purchase a HH Exped. I have a few nights in the back yard, and so far I am really loving this hammock. I am interested in moving towards more primitive, lightweight camping (away from the RV's!) and I think this is a good step in that direction.

I plan to ask lots of silly questions...so I thought it would be polite to introduce myself first!