Considering some 2QZQ mods.

For mostly clear weather but occasional heavy snow storms, do I want added GrizzBeaks or sewn-on doors, or one of each? Which tarp gets the mods, the 8x10 rectangle or the 11' hex with the 7' baseline? I may sell one after improving the other.

I'm thinking the long sides on the 8x10 would do better with a smaller, lighter sewn door than a heavier GrizzBeak. Do I even need that covered space? I haven't yet tried folding the sides into doors on the rectangle tarp.

Who has tried and likes the tarp hoop pole addition from 2QZQ? That looks like a stormproof mod that is easily left at home during dry weather.

How well does a GrizzBeak do on a hex tarp? Would a pair of 'Beaks fit on both tarps, or are the 'Beaks sized for a specific fit. The hex has taller sides than the rectangle tarp.

Has anyone ask ZQ to sew cuben? At my age, going light is the only way to have an enjoyable trip and the 'Beaks look like they use, shall I say, strong and durable materials that with stakes, double the weight of the tarps.

Some of these questions are specific but I wanted a broader, possibly weight conscious, audience than just the satisfied customers at the 2QZQ sub-forum.