I have a pair of FiveFingers Spyridon LS Trail-Running Shoes that I got from HappyCamper in this thread. I tried them on once, they are one size too small for me. They retail for $120, I would like to sell/trade them for what I have into them. I am selling for $80, includes CONUS shipping & paypal fees.
More info from REI
The Vibram FiveFingers Spyridon LS trail-running shoes offer minimalist construction with trail-specific performance.
• Feet stay protected and breathe easily, thanks to the stretchy polyester, polyamide and nylon mesh uppers; sturdy construction ensures lasting performance on the trails
• Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability, helping enable a natural foot motion; toe bumpers enhance protection
• Quick-lace closure system and locking toggle allow for a secure, personalized fit with just a single pull; lace end secures with small rip-and-stick? tab
• 3M reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
• Polyester and nylon mesh linings quickly wick moisture away from feet for enhanced comfort
• AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment helps control odor development
• Moisture-wicking nylon covers 3mm polyurethane insoles, which act as the midsoles, providing comfort and cushioning underfoot
• Molded nylon mesh under the outsoles allows for full mobility of the shoes and helps disperse impacts over a wide surface area, lessening the impact
• 3.5mm Vibram rubber outsoles feature an aggressive tread design to supply dynamic, sure-footed traction in all directions
• Recommended for light trekking and trail-running
• In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, begin use of these shoes gradually and increase over time