Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTB: Clark Jungle Hammock NX-250

I was originally looking for a JRB but have since decided against a bridge hammock (there's soo uch choice out there and nowhere to try these hammocks, it's very confusing!).

Further research has let me to the Clark range (finally some decent storage options!) and i like the room offered by the NX-250.

I don't like the price though (especially once I add shipping fees to UK and import tax )!

I'm not in a rush; I don't need it til May 2013. So if anyone has one and is thinking of selling - think about me please!

Thanks all.

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    I am by no means an expert. I also would love a clark nx-250, but one of the cottage venders i believe is out of the uk. Maybe dream hammock or dd. Anyway I would think about making contact with them and seeing if they can make modifications to one of there hammocks and you still might come out cheaper especially less tax and shipping and you would be buying from one of your own. Again I am not trying to push you away from your clark. If I had the money I would be in one.

Quote Originally Posted by miyanc View Post
    I am by no means an expert. I also would love a clark nx-250, but one of the cottage venders i believe is out of the uk. Maybe dream hammock or dd. Anyway I would think about making contact with them and seeing if they can make modifications to one of there hammocks and you still might come out cheaper especially less tax and shipping and you would be buying from one of your own. Again I am not trying to push you away from your clark. If I had the money I would be in one.
    DD Hammocks are up in Scotland, actually not too far north of me. They look like decent hammocks and at a really nice price. I've never thought about contacting them to see if they'll do some bespoke modifications...

You're right though, if they're game then that would save me some money!

Mind you, so would buying used, so my WTB still stands ha ha!

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRomani View Post
    DD Hammocks are up in Scotland, actually not too far north of me. They look like decent hammocks and at a really nice price. I've never thought about contacting them to see if they'll do some bespoke modifications...

You're right though, if they're game then that would save me some money!

Mind you, so would buying used, so my WTB still stands ha ha!
    the clarks like most of the cottage venders products don't drop that much. clarks are high to begin with so I wouldn't expect to get one for half off msrp. good luck and happy hanging.

I contacted DD Hammocks about asking what they could do to add storage space. it turns out they sell a mesh hammock, which can be hung above or below the hammock and used as a shelf =D)

I've ordered their set up and I'm now off to explore the forum to find out the best way to set everything up/ break camp quickly!

I wouldn't even have thought of asking them if it weren't for your comment, so thak you for the inspiration.

• + New Posts