Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    ill look for you and your son gidean.im hanging out this weekend at thousand hills state forest.got in the 30s last night was like toast.hey soul you said you were looking for used equipment,i decided last night to put my wbbb 1.1 double with adjustable webbing suspension ,and mount washington 3 u q on the trading block .the stuff is like new if you want ill bring it, and you can take it for a test flight.im feeling that 420 would be a good deal.
    Last edited by hairbear; 11-02-2012 at 15:46.

Hammock
    modded grand trunk sb pro
    Tarp
    cammo 8' x 10'
    Suspension
    woopie
    hmmm. i think my wallet just puckered. would love to try them for a night even if just for the ride.. not a bad deal just a bunch of money. i could prolly swing one or the other if i likey.. heck bring em, who needs to pay bills right? if they kick me out of my place ill have a new one in my pack. lol

Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor View Post
    hmmm. i think my wallet just puckered. would love to try them for a night even if just for the ride.. not a bad deal just a bunch of money. i could prolly swing one or the other if i likey.. heck bring em, who needs to pay bills right? if they kick me out of my place ill have a new one in my pack. lol
    ill bring them you can fly it if you like it so be it, if not no pressure i can sell them easy.you can make up your mind while you hang and enjoy the moment.i think i paid 190 for the hammock and 299 for the u q.all the gear is in new condition.gideon would you and your son want to join our night hike?

Hammock
    Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks
    We'll probably pass on the night hike; it'll be my son's first night in a hammock and i'm still getting the hang of it so better for us to set up during the day; I appreciate the offer.

We'll look forward to see you in the morning!

Gideon

Hammock
    Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks
    Well I mentioned the night hike idea to my son; he wants to try it; thinks it'll be an adventure no matter how it turns out

Gotta admit I like the "spunk" factor; so we may try to hook up with you guys at the trail head that evening and hike in for the night. Have you set a time to meet or decided how far in you're going to go?

I'm assuming we pack out in the morning to meet the rest at the trail head?

Have a good start to the week!

Gideon

Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Well I mentioned the night hike idea to my son; he wants to try it; thinks it'll be an adventure no matter how it turns out

Gotta admit I like the "spunk" factor; so we may try to hook up with you guys at the trail head that evening and hike in for the night. Have you set a time to meet or decided how far in you're going to go?

Gideon
    were going by soul survivors time frame so he would be the one to chime in on that one.i think its important to leave the camp spot to cb4 as he has put time in both hangs.soul has a friend going in early and we were going to the top to meet him,and wait at a temporary camp sight till the morning people come in.im sure cb4 has a nice spot in mind might also be interested in finishing the rest of the loop on the way out any idea as to the mile count for the loop?
    Last edited by hairbear; 11-04-2012 at 22:06.

Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post

Gideon
    tell your boy hes got spirit,and spirit will do i like that.

Hammock
    modded grand trunk sb pro
    Tarp
    cammo 8' x 10'
    Suspension
    woopie
    oh man, long as were out of the parking lot dont matter to me lol, we can hang anywhere. just want to get out in the night for a bit. not sure where we will meet up with rngn. i do know hes not afraid to put on some miles and has a knack for goin off trail. lol i am sure we will have a definate plan before we set out. as for me. im planning to arrive around 8pm at the trailhead so if i need to hike in a bit to catch up its all good. follow the breadcrumbs mmmmmm. cornbread crumbs

Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor View Post
    oh man, long as were out of the parking lot dont matter to me lol, we can hang anywhere. just want to get out in the night for a bit. not sure where we will meet up with rngn. i do know hes not afraid to put on some miles and has a knack for goin off trail. lol i am sure we will have a definate plan before we set out. as for me. im planning to arrive around 8pm at the trailhead so if i need to hike in a bit to catch up its all good. follow the breadcrumbs mmmmmm. cornbread crumbs
    ill be hanging in the timber by the trail head at 8 probably chatting with gideon and his son.

Hammock
    Darien UL/Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ's
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks
    If JAC and I can make it Friday night, we'll probably want to stay reasonably close to the trailhead; just hike in a bit and set up. That way we get the fun of going in at night but can be there to meet CB4 and the others when they show up in the morning and we can hike together. So maybe it'll be us Hairbear! Should be fun; I just hope it's not raining!

• + New Posts
  • Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast